Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 5686 Posts

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Mark Beesons LET Nova seems to go round track and the Ring very well as did Jonlem's big block XE Nova so they can corner if setup right.
That is true bud. I'm just a bit unsure the turbo side. I know you can make an XE ok round the track.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Does it not feel dangerous on those tyres and suspension? I drove my XE Nova GSi on standard suspension for a week and it was lethal.

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
lmao The problem atm is the 145/80R13 tyres. It feel sketchy lol wheelspintastic!!!

Suspension is fun though, front lifts up like a mofo on pull away, is quite funny. Reminds me of taking off in a plane!

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
Its probably dying on the last 1/4 tank because you havent goty the MPi tank.
Why :confused:
The SPi tank has a swirl pot and is a better setup than the external pump jobbie imo, as the pump doesn't get covered in crap and rust. ;)
SPi tank and MPi pump will run any mpi engine. :)

Nice work SpanishFly, liking the GTe wheels.
If you remove the c16se and break it, let me know, i need some c16se bits :p lmao

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
what ya need? I have a shed full of most bits for alot of VXs lol! I really got to see whats in there! I prob have SR suspension still in there:D

The tank on my nova is a silly 1.0 spec one, its prob is the problem as if I go round a corner with half a tank it goes down to almost reserve on the gauge lmao Oh well at £15 to fill half a tank it doesnt matter atm!

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Do a C16xe and be part of our gay little gang lmao

Me
PhilGTE
Lee303
DHDev
Craig Green
Al + Jamie (Soon!)

:)
Looking good rob! Haven't read all of thread: but it's possible to get Avo's on without turreting the rear, just give it a good smack with a lump hammer. Saves work!

Look forward to seeing it done :)

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Looking good rob! Haven't read all of thread: but it's possible to get Avo's on without turreting the rear, just give it a good smack with a lump hammer. Saves work!

Look forward to seeing it done :)
Yeah I have seen that dude! I'm unsure. Would do turreting for talk if anything lmao :doh:

I was thinking AVO plus bash=:D

Or GAZ with its 26 (iirc) settings (lmao why?) and turrets.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
what ya need? I have a shed full of most bits for alot of VXs lol! I really got to see whats in there! I prob have SR suspension still in there:D

The tank on my nova is a silly 1.0 spec one, its prob is the problem as if I go round a corner with half a tank it goes down to almost reserve on the gauge lmao Oh well at £15 to fill half a tank it doesnt matter atm!
I need inlet,fuel rail, injectors,DISpak,bottom pulley,crank sensor/bracket, engine loom

Ahh, the 1L tank explains the engine dieing with 1/4 tank,Lol. That also means you dont have a fuel return line:confused: Lol

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I need inlet,fuel rail, injectors,DISpak,bottom pulley,crank sensor/bracket, engine loom

Ahh, the 1L tank explains the engine dieing with 1/4 tank,Lol. That also means you dont have a fuel return line:confused: Lol
Ok will check my shed but....
Inlet-most prob
fuel rail-most prob
injectors-most prob
DIS-will check
rest defo no!

I have put a return in:D

41 - 60 of 5686 Posts