Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts
I'm definitely attending, managed to fill up with LPG earlier and a 1/4 tank of Vpower for the dyno.

Looking forward to meeting you all in the morning, as long as the coffee is in plentiful supply!

Stef

Its a shame the carlton isnt mot'ed, but it will be good to see if sams astra turbo is ok

Well, I just got home, Car is running but not yet drivable. It sounds epic, but im worn out and dont know if i can face an early start to sort out the niggles and wash it.

Whats the latest i can arrive and still run?

Otherwise il be on foot / in the van.

Got up at 6, no idea how much sleep, but the way I'm feeling not a lot, next door had a party, it's was still going at 1am, so put some ear plugs in, but stressed so read a book.

Just to finish breakfast and walk dog now.

Sorry i couldnt make this guys, we got back late from holiday last night then struggled to find some where to get fuel. (Stupid south coast panicers) so getting up earily wasnt something i couldnt face.

Got home about 15 mins ago, went shopping on way home as well.

Thanks for another great day, just got to sort out the dip in my power curve, I think it might be caused by the inlet cam not timed properly as fuel went rich at the same time.

Awesome day, Sam is very happy with the result from her Astra.

My thanks for organising too, very enjoyable. The noise from that Civic was just epic, and that's coming from a loud V8 owner!!

Massive thumbs up to Sharon for the cupcakes, delish!! Good luck with them.

Stef

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.