Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts
Morning guys,

Saw the post on PH, I'm in Southampton and happy to come along with my VXR8, may not stay for the tour (or indeed too late) as I've done the tour before and need to be back for lunchtime ideally, but I'm hapy to make up the numbers if it stops it being cancelled for you.

Stef

I'm still having problems with knock sensor, but am going to replace it tomorrow (28/03) so it should cure it, if not and this is still happening, easiest thing for me is to disconnect feed to ecu and get them to run it before the error comes back.

Were dry up here and I've not got enough petrol to get there and back, only 20 litres, going to try tomorrow, but as I don't use car much I wasn't to worried, am now though.

STUPID ****WIT PANIC BUYERS :( :(

I've got a box of broken biscuits I'm willing to share IF I get to you guy's.

I've got my two friends badgering he trying to find out if this is still on too

I'm going to mad max that shiz

Bad, news guy's ;) I've got Petrol :thumb: so will be down to run, just hope it holds together :face:

I've put pony Total Excellium it's only 97 Ron, so going to put some NOS Octane booster in tank and see how that goes :)

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.