Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
I'm sorry I wasn't social :/ there was a genuine misunderstanding about what we were doing and she was unimpressed. It didn't help that the car went into limp mode five times on the way there but after I wiggled the TMAP sensor plug it has not come back, so I might have a loose wire in the plug to sort. I did rip on the fuel guzzler but I'm just jealous :p
No worries.

I like the curved Jap style sword for close range. That and a sniper rifle to pick people off from a far...
Give the FN P90 a try mate, it works well up to 800 meters and is very good at CQB

The DSLR range are much more sterdy feeling than the Cannon Range. The new 3200 and 5200 are both 24+MegaPixel too, so good bang for the back.
My car is broken again though, I tried to rush an injector upgrade and stripped the aluminium head threads. Got the injector held on a helicold in the rocker cover for now but intend to helicoil the head on Monday and then I can put the new injectors through their paces. Need to do something special as my mates 2.0TDI Golf is now running nearly 260 wheel power, estimates 303bhp.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.