Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she's back....after 3 years languishing at the folks house in France....500miles later and a rough ferry trip its happily sitting here on english soil again.

It's been 10mths since i was last out in France doing the 200iS.

Been away from the VX scene for 6mths or so with an Impreza that has now made way for a 300ZX i picked up for £1800!

The Kadett needs to be re-imported as i exported it 3 years ago as thought i was going to live in Sardinia with it but the ex put paid to that.

Just need to link/adjust the gears, sort the clutch cable, had coolant and tweak here and there and its ready for MOT.

Anybody fancy a genuine South African 200iS complete 5 door black interior in pretty much mint condition (seat and door cards)??? Up for sale soon as got a 200tS full leather interior going in it :)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Looks minty! The Nissan was a bargain too.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
What drizz said lol, you didn't buy that cdx leather that someone advertised as 200ts leather did you?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I reply to all...thanks!!!

No didn't drive it back...easier to nick the works Land Cruiser and trailer!!

Nope, i didn't buy the cdx leather....i bought these out of a 200tS being broken some 2 years or more ago on Ebay...been sitting in my garage ever since.

Rear seats and doorcards now fitted....front seats going in in the morning

:) :) :beer:

Oh, and fitted complete set of turbo wheels.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
A TS being broken :( Wasn't white by any chance?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Being broken on eBay? really? Any pics of the car being broken?
None unfortunately, it was like 2/3 yrs ago....went and got them.

All badged up as Opel 200tS, had all right badges and Delta stickers, LET, 5 door GSi skirts!! The works....was rolled though so shell useless....everything had already been stripped and sold.....including the LSD!!!!!

Otherwise i'd have bought the lot!!!!!!

:(

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A TS being broken :( Wasn't white by any chance?
Nah it was met purple, no reg on it so no idea of age...gotta be quite early as was done by Delta b4 they stopped manufacturing.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
though i can see no difference between the leather for the 200tS and the CDX!!!

Anyone got pics as they look the same to me????

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Full leather interior now in along with a mint set of Calibra Turbo alloys.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Ah that is astra cdx interior chap :( Shame its not 200ts but still looks good.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ah that is astra cdx interior chap :( Shame its not 200ts but still looks good.
Do you know that for sure??? I deffo know this interior came from a genuine 200tS. Have you got a pic of a 200tS interior?????

Only pics i can find of them show the interior to be the same and i want to get the spec right and not claim something thats inaccurate. CDX and 200tS look the same to me :confused:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
The door cards are the same, but the seats are different

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice one!! Ah shame pity that but like u said still look good.

My doorcards are different to yours, the lower parts are 1 piece not 2 like yours.

Hmmm i wonder why this CDX interior was in a 200tS then????? I know for positive it was a tS as saw the V5 at time of collection and removal from the actual car. Must have got replaced at some point then.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts