Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I thought it was time to change the headunit. The two units i been looking at are as mentioned in the title. I would be very gratefull for some help deciding between the two units. Any alternatives around the same price would be considered.

Many thanks

Andy.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My last 3 headunits have all been pioneer and have been well pleased with them all. A few of my mates have bought sony recenlty and were singing their praises. Any other opinions???

Cheers

Andy.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
andy281001 said:
My last 3 headunits have all been pioneer and have been well pleased with them all. A few of my mates have bought sony recenlty and were singing their praises. Any other opinions???

Cheers

Andy.
Sony = Looks great, simple to use, sounds not all that

Pioneer = button setup not as clear, not as easy to use, sounds good

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well its going in a car with standard speakers so i'm after the best sound possible from them. Any alternatives???

Andy.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spinbitch said:
Are they anygood??? I had an alpine a few years ago ( about 5 ) and for what i paid for it it didnt do much really. I'm looking to spend around £400 quid so which model would you recommend for that price??

Cheers

Andy.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spinbitch said:
Did a quick search and found these two Alpine head units in your price area...

Click Here

Alpine CDA-9833R and Alpine CDA-9835R

Hope that helps

Chris.
I like the look of the 9835, any idea on what the sound quality is like???

Andy.

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
8,212 Posts
well i haven't had an Alpine for about a year or so, but my old one was £350, and the sound quality was brillant.
With 4x60w and 4v pre-outs this one is good too!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok cheers Chris, when i got the cash i will go and have a look in my local branch of sextons and see if they got the 9835 there so can have a look at and see what it sounds like. Wont buy it from there tho as i have had bad experiences with them.

Thanks for your help m8.

Andy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.