Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yip thats right.
was going down a road, with parked cars on one side, anyway, was going down the road about 20/25 ish as the school across road just kicked out, and kids coming out from parked cars etc, anyway, this blue rover comes hurtling down the other side, i said to my passenger is he gonna move over or what, as he was basically in middle of road and its plenty big enough to fit 2 cars by. i realised this person wasnt gonna slow down or move over, i braked and tried to pull as far away as possible but braced for impact.

BANG.
the bitch smashed my wingmirror to pieces, luckily for me, the mk4 has folding wingmirrors so it actually stayed in one piece, the cover came flying off and some schoolgirl picked it up out of road. the actual glass mirror however is shattered to pieces.

i immediately put hazards on and pulled over, only to watch the old bint in the rover speed up and feck off, damage free. ok, its not a massive crash, but she should of had stopped no matter what. got a couple of names etc of witnesses but no one managed to catch the numberplate.

:( :mad:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you know the road which goes down passed richard huish college and queens i think. well theres a little road off of that, with like twiglet style trees all the way down. happened on that road.

any pics of your nova at all?

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
well thats a bit of a ***ker, mind you I hate that road for that exact reasion
its too damn narrow with add the parked cars

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
yeah init as my cav turbo was nearly slammed yesturday whilst on a delivery in work :mad: a ten ton truck didnt see me by the side of it and started to move into my lane :eek: if i hadnt bloody slamed on never mind beep the horn it would of been a cav for stripping :( i couldnt belive he didnt know i was there we both were going up a road and we were doign like 25mph ffs! Its only cause i happened to be looking at his tyres that i then suddenly saw his blinker come on wtf?!?!?!? then ext min he swerves ionto my lane bear in mind the front of my cav was up against his cabin so i had alot of breakign to do to get behind him! :eek:

He the reaslied what he had done and hazard me and waved his hand at me when i went the other side then to over take the numpty pah cheers for near off heart attack! :mad:

·
Registered
17,641 Posts
Adam said:
yeah init as my cav turbo was nearly slammed yesturday whilst on a delivery in work :mad: a ten ton truck didnt see me by the side of it and started to move into my lane :eek: if i hadnt bloody slamed on never mind beep the horn it would of been a cav for stripping :( i couldnt belive he didnt know i was there we both were going up a road and we were doign like 25mph ffs! Its only cause i happened to be looking at his tyres that i then suddenly saw his blinker come on wtf?!?!?!? then ext min he swerves ionto my lane bear in mind the front of my cav was up against his cabin so i had alot of breakign to do to get behind him! :eek:

He the reaslied what he had done and hazard me and waved his hand at me when i went the other side then to over take the numpty pah cheers for near off heart attack! :mad:

Along side a truck is a blind spot. Never drive in it.
If you are gonna pass, do it quick.

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
turbo matt said:
they say things happen it 3's dont they mikes and brett's both had there cars keyed now all this with you lets hope it stops here!
I always think that sayings such crap.

Anyway. I hate things like this. I was in the exact same situation once and I came to a complete stop and the ***** still hit me, took the mirror clean off and didn't even think about stopping. Its not like he could of missed the noise it made.

And to make it even better? The next 2 motorists drove over the remains of the mirror (the whole thing came off). It was WHITE! Its sitting in the middle of the road, its like they aimed for the chuck of sharp plastic/metal/glass.

I just picked up the remains and wondered exactly how stupid people were.

Now if I think people are going to hit me I move over to give them less room, they realise that they arn't going to make the gap so brake hard (as they are normally driving too fast) and I move back at the last moment and am fine.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Did ya not think to chase her??

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
this ****es me right off, not so much because of the damage involved but the principal that someone can damage your property and just fcuk off!!

·
Banned
779 Posts
i wouldda slammed it into reverse and immidiately given chace!

dayyum, nothing on earth wouldda kept me away from killin that bint

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
the road where it happened is a complete bast**d, there is no where to turn around as ppl park all along it, the traffic is so dense by the time you turn around the other person would be long gone,
I'd be driving round town looking for a car with a broken mirror - and tehn id make every window match their mirror.

Simon

·
Registered
824 Posts
i never knew so many miggers lived in taunton, never see these cars about, although i swear i saw adamsri around, if you ever see a blue cav sri with a gsi bumper on it and cavweb sticker in the back window it shall be me,

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
ive sold my s4 now - but u might of seen me (briefly) around town while i had it!
my nova isnt on the road at teh moment so i mainly drive round on a black k plate 205 1.9gti or a red clio diesel!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.