Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I havent really put many pics of my car up so here goes...

This is what it looked like back in October when I first got my hands on it....

First up was a full irmsher kit, this was taken on the day I picked it up from the bodyshop...

Then an irmsher grille for christmas (took me a while to get a good pic!)...

And another pic taken last month...

And then at the end of last month me and Si P (pictured) painted the callipers silver...

And that brings me right up to date. Fitting some koni's this weekend so the ride hight will be a bit more " :cool: " and a bit less "4x4"! Got a coupe turbo interior which will be fitted in June and I will also be colour coding the handles and bump-strips at some point in the near future too.

And before anyone says... I keep meaning to get wheels but i keep getting tempted away by other things! The wheels are DEFFINATELY next on the list! (followed closely by some irmscher smoked rear clusters and coupe headlights)

Comments welcome!

Steve

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Wwwwubbish!!! ;)

It's coming on mate. Soon as we get that new suspension on, it'll look loads better.....and we can spend a nice hot sunny day ripping appart and replacing the interior. :)

Hope you're still getting the wheels.

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Yeah. DOAH! We've spoken about this loads!! Will fit them and see how it sits, ie, offset wise. If it's fine (should be, seen Vectra with Omega wheels on) then leave it. If it scrubbs at all, then take it to SCW and get them to machine the hub slightly.

Was done for a guy in Southampton with a Skyine, just went to pick them up when I was down there (SCW). They were the wrong offset and he had a few mm's shaved off to make sure.

Anyway, it should be fine if you fit the right sized tyres and don't lower it more than 40mm which you're not.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
sjflat said:
oh that refacing! I see now! lmao

Anyone want to buy them for me for my birthday?
Keith's mate had a set of them for sale, they're 16s yeah?

Think he only wanted about £150 for them.

Not sure if he still has them but I'll do a quick search for the thread I put up for him in For Sale......

*edit* Well here's the link, but they're not quite the same as the ones in the above pics. And they were up for £175ono. Any good?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.