Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

I salvaged some bits off my Calibra after it was written off in a light accident - as follows. (All prices include P&P except for bulky/heavy items, and have come from a P reg 16v.)

Oil & Volt Gauges (perfect working order, a couple of hairline scratches caused by stereo install, includes plug at back) £60 inc P&P

Trip computer & switch (perfect working order, includes surround, it will need re-programming as I bought it recently, only just fitted it, but didn't get it programmed in time - will cost you £10.) £50 inc P&P

Rear number plate lights (bought about a year ago to replace original 'brown' ones - makes the rear look a lot fresher! One was ever so slightly damaged in the accident - a slight stretch mark in the plastic. Still the same shape, still opens & closes as it should - will look mint once fitted) £12.50 inc P&P

Clear side repeaters (like the original round ones, only clear. Comes with two sets of ornge bulbs) £6 inc P&P

Towing eye cover (painted in Ceramic Blue - includes retaining straps) £15 inc P&P

Vauxhall Touch Up Paint (Ceramic Blue, code 26L, Used product, but most paint still there, includes pot of laquer) £4 inc P&P

Haynes Manual (I spilt apple windscreen washer fluid on it, no pages are stuck together and no ink has run, but the pages affected have 'rippled' slightly and have a hint of green on them to match the cover) £8 inc P&P

Glovebook manual (In mint condition, includes all books, comes in a leather case - no service history book though for legal reasons) £25 inc P&P

Book consisting of loads of car magazine reviews on the Calibra, head to head tests against other coupes etc, from launch date to around 1994. From memory, about 80 pages of reviews in total. £15 inc P&P

Vauxhall Calibra 1997 brochure, mint condition exept it has been hole punched along the spine side £5 inc P&P

Custom built boot install by my fair hands.
http://www.planetary.eclipse.co.uk/chris/chris1.gif
http://www.planetary.eclipse.co.uk/chris/chris2.gif
http://www.planetary.eclipse.co.uk/chris/chris4.gif

Excuse the wires showing - I meant to fix a piece of cloth between the seats and boot to hide the wires - never did though. All the wood is covered in acoustic cloth (though not the deep shagpile type stuff) and the piece of wood in the middle is raised (which I did so bits could be put in the side of the boot and not roll around the place!) The only negative is that I made it so that the centre bit lifts out for easy access to the spare wheel, but I forgot about the amps! Therefore you need to put the rear seats down and move it all forward a few inches first Never caused me any problems mind - it wasn't very often I needed to get to the spare wheel.

Specific parts are as follows:
2 x 10" triangular sub boxes
4 wooden floor pieces
1 MDF shelf with diagonal holes for 6X9 speakers cut
1 pair of 6.5" MDF speaker baffles to fit fron doors
1 MDF floor for glovebox to fit CD changer

Offers & questions welcome, happy to split hardware and boot built, or just sell the MDF shelf etc. As a guide, would like £150 for all boot build MDF bits not including hardware.

Hardware consists of:
2 x Pioneer 10" TS-W254C 500W Subs £40 each/£70 pair + P&P
1 x Pioneer GM-X952 2 Channel amp (1X600W / 2X200W) £150 + P&P
1 x Sony XM-504X 4 channel amp (4X100W / 2X260W) £100 + P&P
1 x pair JBL 6.5" components GTO6.5C £50 + P&P
1 x pair Phillips 6X9 GTM6930 2X120W £50 + P&P
1 x Pioneer Digital radio £100 + P&P
1 x Pioneer Digital radio ariel £30 + P&P
(Headunit & CD changer I'm keeping!)

17" Team Dynamics Tornado multispoke wheels with Toyo rubber ET38, 2K miles/2 Months old. Mint condition £415 + P&P

That is all I can think of at the moment - no doubt I will have missed some stuff - I'll update if I remember anything else. If anyone wants pictures emailed to them, I bought a digital camera the other day, so I will gladly give it a try!

Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have the oil pressure sender (I assume you mena the bit in the engine bay, whereever it is!) Just the console gauges and the plug that fits into the gauges. £60 inc P&P

Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Rob,

Sorry mate, I sold it on eBay a couple of months ago. Good luck in the search for one - might be worth trying some scrappys as they do go for silly money on eBay. (Though do budget for having it re-programmed - you' be very lucky to get one that doesn't require re-programming - wheel size, ECU, injector type etc all need to be the same)

Regards,
Chris

·
Registered
7,580 Posts
The twin oil pressure sender that you need to use with these guages can be had brand new from autovaux for £26. HTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.