Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
I'm still here! Live in Portishead by the marina, I'm not married, no kids! Woohoo! I have a full-time gf now though (this one is worth hanging on to)...so I have to watch myself a bit. I still keep in contact with a lot of old miggers. In fact, myself, Cavlad, PhilM, TomStickland, Nova-X and HBurnett are all meeting up for an Italian on Saturday! We meet up, eat and take the piss out of everyone and everything about every 4 months - the spirit lives on!

Still in sales and marketing and I'm currently in the process of applying for an H1B visa via my sponsor as I shall be emigrating to the US at some point over the next year or so. I've had a job offer working for a motorsport company near Atlanta as their sales and marketing manager. All going well, I'll be outta here!! :)

·
Super Moderator
23,721 Posts
I'm still here! Live in Portishead by the marina
You forgot to mention the "small world" occurrence that happened a few months ago - of all the companies in all the places in the world you could have got a job, you got one in my town at a company I worked for and the position of someone I knew from there :lmao:

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
You forgot to mention the "small world" occurrence that happened a few months ago - of all the companies in all the places in the world you could have got a job, you got one in my town at a company I worked for and the position of someone I knew from there :lmao:
Quite! That was somewhat uncanny!

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
Facebook has pretty much seen the end of your typical topical internet forum. Notwithstanding the likes of Reddit but that's a different monster altogether. Not been on here in years. Just joined the Facebook group to get a read at what folk are up to though.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I pop on every now and again but sadly as rodg says facebooks killed it

·
Super Moderator
23,721 Posts
I'm still here .... just. Pop on to check the threads and moderate if need be but not a lot happening.

I don't own a VX any more, we've got a 19 plate BMW now (Wife's car) and a 18 plate Skoda Octavia (my car) - first time in around 20 years I've not had a VX in the household.

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
still here, after the q plate shell build, bought a saab, tuned it, bought a house, sold teh saab, bought another one tuned and kept it.

but it is very very quiet in here. mainly come on here to see the build threads but notihng much happening there

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I NEED to change my e-mail address, as the ISP is no longer supporting that service, but it just won't let me - I have the correct password but it just seems to hang!

If a mod' reads this, and can do so, needs to change from Blah to Blah

101 - 120 of 141 Posts