Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people im looking for some good pics of a nova smooth engine bay if you could post some for me it wud be great thanx rich
 

·
MIGClub Member
Joined
·
15,237 Posts
If I were doing mine (hope to) I'd get a mate that hand brazes cycle frames to braze in the shaped plates over the inner wings & round the turrets. then air file all the brazing back to smooth.
I reckon someone could probably sell the flushing/smoothing panels if they made up a batch.

Green one looks mental.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks like its got to be done they all look awesome. is there anymore out there? benn got any more pics of yours?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
61,461 Posts
rich1 said:
looks like its got to be done they all look awesome. is there anymore out there? benn got any more pics of yours?
i has to be done,
and yeah have a few more...lmao
what do you want? engine in? engine out?when getting done?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
soon hopefully as many of both as you can please mate... going to move the wiper motor of the rear panel aswell put it under the dash inside.. what you reckon? any pics of the whole car aswell?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
61,461 Posts
CraigGreen said:
If I were doing mine (hope to) I'd get a mate that hand brazes cycle frames to braze in the shaped plates over the inner wings & round the turrets. then air file all the brazing back to smooth.
I reckon someone could probably sell the flushing/smoothing panels if they made up a batch.

Green one looks mental.
good lad,glad your carring on with it,
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
61,461 Posts
rich1 said:
soon hopefully as many of both as you can please mate... going to move the wiper motor of the rear panel aswell put it under the dash inside.. what you reckon? any pics of the whole car aswell?
thats what dutch has done,
i'm looking at putting mine in the scuttle some where...
and a few pics,loads on threads that i've posted,
plates welded in...

in primer and ech,

in wet primer..

while making water pipes,

from the speed and show day..(bit dirty)
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top