·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
soon gonna be starting on my cav and cant make my mind up what to go for

(probably standard looking low Gsi)

any ideas, or pics or any kits would be very much appriciated

just to give me some motavation :)

any pics you have of em on ya comp, as many as possible, cheers people :)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Click this link to see my cav sri http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=90489
it looks a bit different now, body kit flushed in, and candy cobalt blue, and OZ super t gt wheels, but you get the idea.
Due to the new candy blu looking S**t it is being sprayed again (forth time lucky) next week. :D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Few of mine, it's changed a bit since but mostly only things that are so subtle most people wouldn't notice. Main things are it hasn't got fog lights any more and the 16v badge on the grill has gone, oh, and Cav Turbo leather :p.

·
Registered
527 Posts
you can see my cav on a thread called had some more done to my cav you may not like graphics but its got MCr skirts and rear bumper and lotus carlton front bumper BTW also got a MCR front bumper fe sale if your interesed ;)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the1matt said:
Few of mine, it's changed a bit since but mostly only things that are so subtle most people wouldn't notice. Main things are it hasn't got fog lights any more and the 16v badge on the grill has gone, oh, and Cav Turbo leather :p.

that is exactly what i want mine to look like! :D

very very nice

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.