Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there many people going to shakspere raceway tomorrow for the vauxhall day?

Im gona run my nova up there but wanted to know if it gets busy there or not so i can judge how early to book in.Ive raced at santapod a few time and know full well that it gets ram packed on vauxhall days and if you dont get in early then it aint worth it. If your there look out for me DUBFORD INOVATIONS
is on the top tint.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i'm goin down tomoz, i am meetin a mate so will be there fairly early for a good day hopefully ! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best at santa pod was late 15`s think 15.6 15.8 somthing like that and that was when it wasnt set up. Now ive been on the rollers a few times. It went on the rollers at 140 and came off at 165 without the gas and 255 with the gas so im hoping for early 15`s maybe late 14 if im raelly lucky and dont have much wheel spin.

Good luck guys see ya tomorrow

Ps is mig going to be there? havent seen anthing on here about it or am i just blind.!!!

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
nosnova said:
Best at santa pod was late 15`s think 15.6 15.8 somthing like that and that was when it wasnt set up. Now ive been on the rollers a few times. It went on the rollers at 140 and came off at 165 without the gas and 255 with the gas so im hoping for early 15`s maybe late 14 if im raelly lucky and dont have much wheel spin.

Should see low 14s with a good run. Std XE Novas tend to hover around the 15s mark.

Mike

·
Registered
20,473 Posts
nosnova said:
Ps is mig going to be there? havent seen anthing on here about it or am i just blind.!!!

We was there, the details are in the mebers section so you wouldnt have seen it.

Saw you run quite a few times tho :)

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Nickyboy was the red Astra GSi behind us, didn`t get chance to speak but nice to see the astra again! :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
So who has pics of mine then?? lol any runs up the strip?

Was a n ace day i enjoyed it loads to get it on strip and give ti some as its just a stone through from my door step

nosnova

Is there many people going to shakspere raceway tomorrow for the vauxhall day?

Im gona run my nova up there but wanted to know if it gets busy there or not so i can judge how early to book in.Ive raced at santapod a few time and know full well that it gets ram packed on vauxhall days and if you dont get in early then it aint worth it. If your there look out for me DUBFORD INOVATIONS
is on the top tint.
Yeah mate car whent well you put down some nice times aginst me i was inthe "SILKVIOLET" GSi even though you kept calling it gray ;)
think you wer running 14,5's and lower i got 14.8 was my first run also.

Scott

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Champion!!!!!!!!!!

Alright lads

got some good times but not as well as i would have liked.

Sorry but walked away with fastest and quickest trophys in the street legal with nos catogary.........(that maybe cos there was only 3 of us)

Sorry can work out how to put pics on im a bit new to this.

Ps sorry scott x x x x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts