Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rang up to get hoses to make my kit for the LET. I must say the bloke was very very helpful. I'll let you all know the price and quality when i see them:) I wish i didn't get bored at work. Makes me spend money lmao

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
I assume you mean C20LET?

Courtenay have sent me 2 amal valves as I have a boost problem - yes 2!! The Z20LET has 2 identical amal valves, apparently one can store vacuum pressure to use as it wishes! (usually to control the dump valve apparently).

·
Registered
27,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think mike Giles.

I don't like Samcos, there all to ford/chav. Ral des is cheap till you wait 3-4 weeks and pay VAT plus Postage! lmao
Two amal valves!!!! There not the same as the C20 are they? If so how much?

·
MIGClub Member
14,789 Posts
spanishfly said:
I don't think they are the same as the amal valve is controlled fully by the ECU on the Z20LET. Not sure how much they cost.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Bit of a Hijack, but I already supply full SFS hose kits for Boost and Water for the C20LET at much cheaper then Rally design or SFS direct etc.

www.bbperformancetuning.co.uk

Extra discount as well if your a Mig member and will have them in stock next week some time.

Dave BBT

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
spanishfly said:
Think mike Giles.

I don't like Samcos, there all to ford/chav. Ral des is cheap till you wait 3-4 weeks and pay VAT plus Postage! lmao

SFS and Samco produce hoses in exactly the same way, unlike PiperX etc...

Guys at SFS were very very helpfull when they made my kit. They sent me the wrong colour, then sent me another set. Got both for free.

The quality was ok, but i found they severly faded quickly, and that was on a standard 1.4 16v, that got cleaned all the time with proper products.

Was a shame really, but still, my PiperX hoses are so much better.

Their in Luton, theres a car shop at the entrance of the trading estate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts