Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i hope you boys can help i sold my calibra about a year ago now and still miss it so im trying to find who now owns it as i would just like to see it again not interested in buying it but be good just to know its still around the guy i sold it to was living in nelson and wondered if any of you have seen it here are some pics of when i owned it

I was mainly on vxscc but still active on there so no it hasnt turned up there :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that on the back served as my pick nick table at shows :D

i fitted it when i was young enough to think it looked good but never took it off lol

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Seen one like it the other day in Brynmawr but it didn't have the picnic table on the back.lmao
Any Idea what the reg is might help with tracking it down coz vauxhall only made two of three green calibras.:doh::D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Wasn't saying you didn't mate.:rolleyes:
Just thought it might help it get spotted........ Think it was the one in brynmawr last week, didn't have the spoiler though.:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok mate just wasnt sure about posting up the reg for security perposes but hell its up there now
I will add i did have every intension to remove the spoiler and replace it with an irmsher one but sold it before i did :D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Yeah done the same with my V6 cally mate,:( Never got round to fitting my spoiler on that. Shame I sold it. It would have looked good on the turbo.:mad::D:D:D
And I wouldn't worry about the reg, you don't own it anymore.lmao

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Well the V6 was way too gutsy I was only getting 16mpg.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Even my turbo cally does 26mpg round town. Thats why the v6 had to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts