Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previously used in my road rally car.
Safety Devices 6 point bolt in cage. Reasonable condition with a few scratches here and there.
The mounting plates are unfortunately welded into the shell, so I can't supply them. All the bolts are included.

£250 local pickup from Dymock, Gloucestershire

I can put some pictures up if necessary.

Mike

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi buddy did u still have the back seat in "in some kind of fasion" with this cage,basicly at the mo i do 12car rallies and want to do some road rallies but i know ur ment to have the interior in. im interested will have to find some pennies do u still have the shell to look at to make up the mounting plates?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi buddy did u still have the back seat in "in some kind of fasion" with this cage,basicly at the mo i do 12car rallies and want to do some road rallies but i know ur ment to have the interior in. im interested will have to find some pennies do u still have the shell to look at to make up the mounting plates?
Depends what you mean by "some fashion" really. For 12 cars I got away without having the rear seats at all. For road rallies I put the rear bench in as if it were folded down, and then strapped it in there. Not ideal but they will insist on these daft rules.
It does have door bars, however it is currently provisionally sold.
I'll give you first refusal if that deal falls through.

If you need any other stuff (I've got a rebuild rear beam, spotlights, ARBs etc) give us a holler.

Mike Ainsworth

·
Registered
144 Posts
ok buddy sounds like a plan,where abouts in glos are you? must admit i hadnt thought about having the seat "folded down :-D i was guna do sumit a bit more tricky but that sounds good,certenley thinking outside of the box. may give u a shout after the weekend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts