Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

Replacing Corsa C head unit for somthing standard looking

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  BigDave1979 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I am looking for a head unit to replace a CCR 2006 (corsa C, 4 disk changer and tape deck). I want to keep it double din and if possible in silver to match the rest of the console. I would have kept the CCR 2006 to keep it all standard but the faceplate has been ripped off and some of the buttons are a little temperamental now. (unless anyone knows of a fix for a torn of faceplate?)

Cheers.

#4 ·
tbf i have one in my astra h and its not given me any problems tbf and i had the single din flip out in another car and for the money they are a briliant bit of kit i think only downside is analog tv doesnt work and ipod connection is iphone 4 style but not sure if they have updated this at all

#5 ·
If you're not fussed on features then a basic single CD CDR2005 of the same vintage from a number of Vauxhalls is a direct swap and the only security is a simple security code you can enter yourself via the buttons (no pairing with Tech2 etc). I'd be surprised of you paid more than £30 from a scrapper with the code to be honest.

The Eonon/VXMMI/Zenec units may not be suitable for the earlier Corsa Cs - these tend to replace the later CD30 and similar units. Still, there's plenty of quality double din fascia adapters available and aftermarket units out there if you want to pick and choose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.