Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
There's plenty of good kit in that price range, particularly Kenwood, Sony and Pioneer. I would go to Halfords for a play to decide which one you like and then shop around for the best price. If you can bear to buy Max Poo, it has lots of adverts for mail order audio places!

I rather like my Kenwood PS9080R but you won't get it for that price, even though it's last years model (top of last year's range).

·
Registered
826 Posts
Cant fault my pioneer KEHP8600 it has always sounded great and never lets me down. Loads of power and good bass. Excellent upgrade options as it has 2 pre outs also has direct control for a sub.

If you go for a pioneer you wont go far wrong. Even the cheap sub £100 pioneer single cd players on the market are good quality.Good internal amps too, they are all Mosfet.

Although having praised Pioneer a lot, my brother has a kenwood mask cd player and his sounds great too, but me personally will always go pioneer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.