Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

rear lights?

689 views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  AstraBen 
#1 ·
are these rear lights sprayed or did they sell em somewhere like this??

also if they are jus sprayed over standard is it possible to do this to mine?

See less See more
#4 ·
EasyRider said:
im thinking of shipping a load over ... have contacted the company in germany who do them (no ukl dealer)

awaiting a response
wehay! put my name down on the waiting list please m8! what sort of price are they going for? i've been looking on german ebay, seen them half cler, half red lights. but i think u need a smooth car for them to look right

#8 ·
matt_strad said:
them lights are sex
Someone's easily pleased then.

TBH, clear lights don't look too bad on that, even though I don't like them. Least they aren't Lexarse lights.

The MTS versions that Easyrider is hunting down are far nicer than the above. Crystal appearance. Something that VW guys have had for a few years now and I've always liked them the red/clear and the smoked versions. Seems a shame that VX bods are restricted to Lexarse 5hite and that's about it in the way of aftermarket lights.

Hope all goes well on the bulk order ER. :beer:

#16 ·
it's a figure of speech simon

SimonP said:
Someone's easily pleased then.

TBH, clear lights don't look too bad on that, even though I don't like them. Least they aren't Lexarse lights.

The MTS versions that Easyrider is hunting down are far nicer than the above. Crystal appearance. Something that VW guys have had for a few years now and I've always liked them the red/clear and the smoked versions. Seems a shame that VX bods are restricted to Lexarse 5hite and that's about it in the way of aftermarket lights.

Hope all goes well on the bulk order ER. :beer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.