Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are these rear lights sprayed or did they sell em somewhere like this??

also if they are jus sprayed over standard is it possible to do this to mine?

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
im thinking of shipping a load over ... have contacted the company in germany who do them (no ukl dealer)

awaiting a response

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
EasyRider said:
im thinking of shipping a load over ... have contacted the company in germany who do them (no ukl dealer)

awaiting a response
wehay! put my name down on the waiting list please m8! what sort of price are they going for? i've been looking on german ebay, seen them half cler, half red lights. but i think u need a smooth car for them to look right

·
Registered
151 Posts
put my name down too!!!! Just 1 question, does anyone know whether they will be UK road legal or will they need extra reflectors???

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
matt_strad said:
them lights are sex
Someone's easily pleased then.

TBH, clear lights don't look too bad on that, even though I don't like them. Least they aren't Lexarse lights.

The MTS versions that Easyrider is hunting down are far nicer than the above. Crystal appearance. Something that VW guys have had for a few years now and I've always liked them the red/clear and the smoked versions. Seems a shame that VX bods are restricted to Lexarse 5hite and that's about it in the way of aftermarket lights.

Hope all goes well on the bulk order ER. :beer:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if ya manage to sort any lights out then let me know too coz think id be interested,

only lights ive seen for astra is lexus and i hate em, think their gay, would rather have clear/crystal or smoked!

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
fao all who are itnerested in some - see my thread in Car Talk ... more styles there too (i hope!)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
yeah if u manage to sort sum out u can add my name to the already quite big list. im interested in the half red n clear ones.cheers

·
Registered
418 Posts
charlie18 said:
Jeez how do you get in to that thing? I guess all the locks and release mechanisms are electric? If the battery goes flat you're pretty fooked lmao

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
it's a figure of speech simon

SimonP said:
Someone's easily pleased then.

TBH, clear lights don't look too bad on that, even though I don't like them. Least they aren't Lexarse lights.

The MTS versions that Easyrider is hunting down are far nicer than the above. Crystal appearance. Something that VW guys have had for a few years now and I've always liked them the red/clear and the smoked versions. Seems a shame that VX bods are restricted to Lexarse 5hite and that's about it in the way of aftermarket lights.

Hope all goes well on the bulk order ER. :beer:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts