Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many nice front ends around so Ive got that sorted, but not sure what to do with the rear ?? de badge ? smooth the lot ? Pics would be ideal :D

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I personally think the smooth look is well nice! There is someone on mig with a smoothed rear. Looks cool!

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Not keen on the smooth boot personally. Take the rear badge off and smooth the recess on that would be nice.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah cheers for the help people !!!! , Im probably going to smooth just the vauxhall badge and remove the lettering on the boot, my back panel is almost the colour of my car anyway, has anyone got any photo's of this done ? or smooth the lot ??? :confused:

·
Registered
38,604 Posts
Some chap on here has sprayed his rear panel body colour. Looks nice.....he's fitted the GSi lamps now which sort it!

I was going to get a rear panel for my cabrio and spray it white, but never got round to it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
i thought about spraying the rear panel, but some of the clips was broken to hold it in place so i though stuff it and smoothed it. i prefer the look when its smoothed, but again mypersonal opinion.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
b4rrett. that looks mint! loving smooth boots on the mk3, i've done mine too. i hope i get it back from the bodyshop as clean looking as yours :beer:

·
Registered
503 Posts
cheers for the comments guys, the deciding factor for smoothing the boot was to get rid of the lock for added security. ive also fitted vectra rear doorhandles to the front doors to totally get rid of the locks, just stuffed if my battery dies LOL.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts