Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read my thread. i have a corsa c20xe and want to change my useless rear drums for a disc conversion. i'm also slamming it on coilovers and so im gona have to scrap my L.A.V, so what pressure regulators can i use and where do i get them????

·
Registered
796 Posts
why do you want to get rid of that valve? you can just adjust the spring on it to try to balance out the brakes. mines on coilovers and im still using the rear drums and ive got no complaints :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok then i'l try it jus thought it would be easier to stick some brake compensators in rather han mess about tying to get the spring right but i'l try it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hi there, i was just lookin at your thread and i have the same prob wid my nova now its rear disk converted its a nightmare under hard braking, i was wonderin how you adjust the spring?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Im not sure if there is one on a nova as ive never owned a nova but i think you should adjust the spring so there is no tension in it when there is no load in the back but theres no reason u cant play with it either way to get the balance right

1 - 7 of 7 Posts