Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a good couple of weeks!

First of all a "Y" reg evo whatever it is. He over took me and the car behind so I gave chase and he couldn't lose me! Cool.

Second a Porker poxter I left him cooler still!

Third a Audi TT we are in a thirty zone he is swarming all over the back of me we hit the free for all limit so I boot it and just pull and pull and pull away from him Ha ha ha haarrr!

I suspect all three may be getting there cars checked out coz getting blitzed by an old "J" reg nova aint that good is it?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Haaaaaa, Haaa. Nice work, very nice, i hope it made them "i'll buy an expensive car cos then i can drive faster than evry1 else to compensate for me having no skill" Mo-Fo's weep into their brandy .

Yeah, what engine have you got, killer?

·
Registered
17,928 Posts
Good news Mr Jimbo. I do like to hear about quality races. Always a good buzz leaving someone behind when they've been thinking "hey I've got a brand new fast car and you've got a cruddy 10 yr old biscuit tin". Brings a smile to my face every time.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Animal did you not realise that the 196 kit is old hat now? What a fool! Tapers are the only way to go..... ask Gary :D Yes the only reason I was going to have them was to help Gary out plus I collect antiques.

Oi Pete R I'll give you fecking earth to Jimbo... ;)

Ahh Strickland it is true. The look of horror on the face, the "this can't happen" look in the eyes....such frapping good fun.

The best bit is if you loose so what you are meant to loose to such cars :)

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
i had a go at a boxter last night, must say i was pretty even with it , although it was the lesser powered one , but he wasent amused at being chased by an old ashtray . sorry to hijack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.