Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it'd be a good idea to get a camcorder for the shows etc, would be rude not to shove it in the car and go for a drive. Had it at a good angle shoved under the headrest but it moved and rendered the picture pretty much useless so this is all I got :( Working on a better way to mount it until I get a proper mount and find a way to get the sound better, way too muffled in the vid.

http://www.ultra-vaux.net/bug.avi

Quite annoyed because at the beginning I saw a 206 with Lexus lights fly across the roundabout so I gave chase down a national limit road, caught up and you can only just see him flick his neons on at the end of the road (I think this is some barried up way of saying 'race on' or something lmao), would have been absolutely classic if it was all clearly on camera. Mofo ended up getting the message, flicking the neons off then turning off without indicating :nod: lmao

·
Administrator
61,461 Posts
clean ya windscreen ya dirty monkey,

but she sounds great!
any "ya boots open mate" gen? lmao

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is clean! Sort of lmao

Actually gave it a quick wash/polish the other day, couldn't be arsed with the glass because they're tinted and he film's scratched and arsed up. Actually had a lorry driver flashing and pointing to the boot last night on the M27 lmao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts