Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my Quaife ATB for sale. It was fitted in my F20 and has covered around 2,000 miles in my ownership. It comes complete with NSK diff bearings and OE speedo drive which have both covered the same distance. It has always been run with Millers CRX 75w90 NT fully synthetic competition gear oil. The diff was health checked when I have my gearbox professionally rebuilt with a Quaife 4.2 cwp utilising stock gears. The diff has served me well but I have now moved onto a plated Gripper LSD and full straight cut Quaife box. Please note if you plan on using this diff in an F28 a spacer is required which can be purchased from Quaife. For a technical drawing and dimensions click me for the Quaife PDF. I’m asking £450 including insured and tracked postage or collection is welcome as I’m near Ikea Nottingham between M1 J26 and J27. Please drop me a PM if interested in purchasing.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I didn't buy it new and I have no paperwork I'm afraid. What I can assure you is that the diff is in A1 condition, if it wasn't I wouldn't be selling it, check out my feedback if you want some reassurance. Happy to fit it FOC in your box if you want to remove it first but not if it's an F28 as I've not got enough experience with them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.