Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

PVS Convoy Sunday.

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Johnny A 
#1 ·
Hey Central, so who is Going to PVS on Sunday?
I will be travelling up nice and early, to meet MIG on the stand for 8am sharp! I will be leaving Hemel Hempstead at 6:30am from Jarman Park so please meet me there if you wish to join. I will be going up the M1 through Milton Keynes, so I will be happy to stop and meet anyone in Luton or MK. Let me know all. See you all at PVS.

#2 ·
Might also wanna post in South East, as some of the others will go via Hemel.
I'll throw this banner and spec sheet stand at you too.
No use to me at the moment.

#4 ·
Nah, not this year. If I find time I might pop up on the bike, but then I'll buy something stupid and have to get it home..

PM me your address and I can drop it off tonight after work, or meet you at Jarmans, etc

#5 ·
I will be going but have to be there by 7.30 at the latest to get set up on the stand :(

#8 ·
Watch out on the A45 and near to Poddington (Santa Pod) lots of police and cameras going to be set up, quite a few have been pulled past few weekends.

If no Baby is showing sunday i will pop over (takes me about 10/15 mins) ;)

#9 ·
Pretty standard really, I CBA to speed anyway. More than likely I will hit a big bump and rip the sump off!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.