Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Eastern Regional Coordinator
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right so who's interested in going this year?
I'm going to be going for the day on Sunday. I'll be happy to arrange a early morning convoy if others wanna come.
Its a good day out, loads of 1/4 mile action, plus shiney cars, banter and trade stands.

Tickets can be booked through MIG on this thread:

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/events-chat/516900-performance-vauxhall-show-9th-june-2013-ticket-ordering-thread.html

So who's up for it? Names in an orderly fashion please:

1) Spinbitch - Astra Cab

·
Registered
50 Posts
i'll be making my way up there bud, haven't decided if we are camping as yet, most likely leaving around 6.30 sun morning if not staying the night.

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I won't be camping, too much hassle to squeeze the gear in my cab lol.
I was thinking around 6ish for the convoy, so your welcome to join.

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a meet next weekend in Colchester and I Plan on arranging another once for next month as well. So have a plan in action by then.

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More the merrier mate. Get your ticket ordered to make sure you have a stand pass.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Il be going to pvs this year on the sunday but il be leaveing from sudbury at around 6 if your up for meeting along the way ? And also up for the meet to discuss the plan, il be ordering my tickets and show pass soon as my migclub subscription has gone thou via paypal,

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More the merrier fella, glad your coming with MIG. Usual route is A120 from Colchester to Stansted then up the M11. Can arrange to me up anywhere on the route.

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem Kev, I will get a plan of action in place and let you know.

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump anymore guys about a week left to book tickets.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have tickets to go on MK3OC, should be meeting up with DaveB and driving up together....
Not sure where or when yet though

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Will be there. Cav Turbo #1 should be on display on the TV stand. Not sure where your early morning rendezvous point is but I'm probably a bit too far East to hook up... dunno, let me know your plans,would be nice to put a face or two to some more (user)names!

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi mate. Will be running up the M11 past Cambridge if thats near you?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hi mate. Will be running up the M11 past Cambridge if thats near you?
Are you going up the M11 and coming off to join the A14? We will be driving over the M11 at Huntingdon (Spittals Interchange) and then A14 all the way to Thrapston, then Pod. Last year a few of us met up at the Services where the A1 and A14 meet, next stop on from the M11 interchange, is this on your route?

·
8,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes mate on the M11 up to the A14 and all the way along to Thrapston.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts