Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These convoy details are only applicable if you want to travel down to Santa Pod and camp over Saturday night in time for the show on Sunday. If you want to travel down on the Sunday morning, please do - but these details will not apply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details on the show itself:

Date:
Sunday 6th June 2004

Time:
Gates open at 08:00am

Price:
Not sure on price if paying on the gate

Venue:
Santa Pod Race Way
Unit 5, Airfield Poddington
Wellingborough
Northamptonshire
NN29 7XA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details about the convoy:

Date:
Saturday 5th June 2004

Time:
Meeting at 12:00pm midday, leaving at 12:30pm

Venue:
Pizza Hut Restaurants
Unit 3 Fosse Park Shopping Centre
Leicester
Leicestershire
LE19 1HY

I don’t want any moaning about the time we are meeting, that is the time and its been agreed. Myself and Trig took the trip down last year at this time it was about perfect. We got there with plenty of time to wash and polish out cars (and build his rear arch with under body sealant), have a laugh and a couple of beers, and watch a movie in my car… just chilled. Also I don’t want to be queuing for 3 hours like some people were last year

If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact me either by PM or reply here

Going to start a copy on paste on what days we are going down, so I know how many people to expect at Pizza Hut on the Saturday, please PM me your mobile number if I have not already got it, :beer: cheers!

Saturday (in convoy):

1. Olly & Michelle

Sunday:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Lads :beer: anymore for anymore?

Saturday (in convoy)

1. Olly & Michelle
2. Orange Peel (I'll be there one way or another)
3. Trig
4. Reece & Lauren...oh and Christian

Sunday:

Ben & Amy

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Thanks Lads anymore for anymore?

Saturday (in convoy)

1. Olly & Michelle
3. Trig
5. AJ

Sunday:

Ben & Amy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't want to be changing the subject of this thread, as I want to keep it as clear as possible.

AJ - Are you a fully paid up member yet? (if not - what ya messing about at - get it done) :p If your not a MIGClub member, your still more than welcome to come down with us on the Saturday & sleep over, but you will have to pay on the gate, and then park in the "general" car park, as opposed to on the MIG Stand...

C'moonnnn s'only 20 quid!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
OllyHewitt said:
Don't want to be changing the subject of this thread, as I want to keep it as clear as possible.

AJ - Are you a fully paid up member yet? (if not - what ya messing about at - get it done) :p If your not a MIGClub member, your still more than welcome to come down with us on the Saturday & sleep over, but you will have to pay on the gate, and then park in the "general" car park, as opposed to on the MIG Stand...

C'moonnnn s'only 20 quid!
payed last week, for membership and tickets waiting on tom williams to let me know if the cheque came through
so i should be a fully payed member?? GOD KNOWS?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So are we staying that this then?

Saturday (in convoy)

1. Olly & Michelle
3. Trig
5. AJ

Sunday:

Ben & Amy

-------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if any of you guys browse other region forums but as a Co-ord I need to, to see whats going on in other regions.

Some of the West Mids lads are also travelling down on the Saturday afternoon and hoping to meet us at Fosse Park too, should be a fantastic convoy!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
OllyHewitt said:
So are we staying that this then?

Saturday (in convoy)

1. Olly & Michelle
3. Trig
5. AJ & katy (if she gets it off work)

Sunday:

Ben & Amy

-------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if any of you guys browse other region forums but as a Co-ord I need to, to see whats going on in other regions.

Some of the West Mids lads are also travelling down on the Saturday afternoon and hoping to meet us at Fosse Park too, should be a fantastic convoy!

katy maybe coming with me :D

just out of interest, what will be happening on the saturday evening? ?? :beer: ?? *hint hint*

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, the couples usually make out ;) and the single people, or at least the people without their other halves just do the dogging :D

Nar, joke...

Just usually sit around drinking, chatting around a BBQ... tis a wicked laff :D

Not intending on taking Tents as there isn't alot of space (we also didn't last year), and its only for one night anyway, so just kipping in t'cars :beer: playing playstation & watching p0rn again eh Trig :D :beer:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
i was planning on taking a tent??

hummmmm

you lot taking food and that or what?
think we should sort out some sorta group BBQ????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, we’re certainly not taking a tent (we didn’t last year either), just kip in cars again :beer: play PS2 and watch p0rn again eh Trig ;) :D

There isn’t a lot of space whilst camping, a lot of ball ache putting it up/ taking it down just for one night, and considering we tend to help setup the MIG stand early doors on the Sunday morning.

As for BBQ, usually the South West Crew (mainly Mike H & Soz) usually take a hoooooge BBQ, and bring yer own food and just ask to use theirs, I’m sure they won’t mind :D beats using those disable ones lmao

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.