Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a while ago that someone put a Punto rear wiper on a mk 3 Astra, any ideas which one would fit ie. Punto 1 or Punto 2? I remember seein a pic too and it looks miles smoother. Any help greatly appreciated! :beer:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
astramojo said:
punto 1 I do believe :)
Cheers fella :beer: , trip to the scrappies tomorrow then... :D

Any other parts of other cars I could swap?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its just the arm i want like in the pic Lee posted, cheers mate. It looks alot smoother than the standard item. Is it just a straight forward swap or does it need any modding?

G

·
punto mk2 i got :beer:

10mm nut, 2 min job, 100% better! :D

£9.82 plus VAT from any Fiat Dealer :beer:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So they all fit a Mk3 Astra then, do they? I haven't had the chance to go to the scrappies yet but I did go to our local Fiat garage today to get my Stilo serviced.... Wish I had known they were that cheap....

On the other had, I went to the local Vaux dealer too today and ordered some Mk5 Astra side-repeaters... £4.34 each including VAT... Picking them up tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I knew that before I ordered them :p , my supervisor at work has got a Mk5 and I tried to fit one of his on my Mk3. It's not a major job to do, just have to make sure I make the hole the right shape/size so that the indicator sits straight. It actually looks fresh against the Nautilus pearl paint. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.