Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need pics of the above so I can work out how many different combinations od rev counter, speedo, temp and fuel gauges there are.
Thanks

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rev counters differ, the speedo differs and some of the fuel gauges differ slightly

I am trying to get a company to make indiglo dials for all us Vauxhall owners

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So so far we have the speedos, the temp and petrol gauges the same for both the 8v sri cav and 16v cally and 2 differnt rev counters.

And a set of turbo clocks that are differnet to both the above.

I am going to be concetrating on the cars with rev counters.

So to do the 16v cally and 8v sri you can make the kits up from

0-140 mph speedo

The same temp and petrol gauges

0-8k rev counter

0-7k rev counter.

Can you see what I am doing, I am trying to get all the differnt combinations of dial that make up the dashes

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whats the last one?

car and engine?

And for the petrol I can just get done the same as andys astra, JUst have 0 1/2 and full Make s them be able to fit all of the cars then :)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
lee may said:
Whats the last one?

car and engine?

And for the petrol I can just get done the same as andys astra, JUst have 0 1/2 and full Make s them be able to fit all of the cars then :)

Its fitted with a Lockwood dial kit Lee, came with that temp/fuel, speedo and two rev counters (7k & 8K)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have you still got the bit that came with the lockwoods so I know what they fit?

I had the same with my cav set, I will have to dig it out,

It looks like there will be a clock set with 2 rev counters in that will fit both astra and cav

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Think i may have it, not 100% sure though. Can dig it out in the next few days if u want?

Guess u could always shoot down halfords and make a note from the ones they stock in there, i guess they may even have a catalogue type thing with the fitments etc....in fact do lockwood have a website? may say on there?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
My car came with white dials as standard but the rev counter only goes up to 7k where as othe Cally T's I have seen with the black dash go to 8K both with 160 mph clocks neither of which have featured above

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
V6 and turbos are dashes I also need to see so I can try and get them made for them tooAre the turbo and V6 ones the same?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
lee may said:
V6 and turbos are dashes I also need to see so I can try and get them made for them tooAre the turbo and V6 ones the same?
I think they are to look at but not electronicly

1 - 20 of 21 Posts