Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still work in progress... GSi front/rear bumpers, door mirrors, remove side strip, colour code the door handles and sort out the imfamous rusty Astra rear arches.

What do y'all think?

·
Registered
759 Posts
looks quite tidy. sort out your calipers though if you're gonna take piccys, takes your eye off the wheels

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
lovely car! (biased tho, as i have the same but mines 3 door)
do u no what the name of the colour is? cosmos blue or regatta blue? im confused between the 2.
looks real tidy tho. im plannin clear front indicators, gsi rears, astra m4 skirts, and lowering 40mm
Thts when i can afford to tho!
nice motor tho mate

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SPARKYBABE said:
looks quite tidy. sort out your calipers though if you're gonna take piccys, takes your eye off the wheels
It's on the to do list. Waiting till its a bit warmer then I'm gonna replace the front discs and pads, and paint em blue, rear ones too.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Do I spy a Peco Twin Powermaster back box? :D

I got one too. They always seem to hang down more than any other backbox.

I've stuck a Powerflex exhaust hanger on which helped.

Cars looking nice mate, where abouts are ya in london?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BigKingy said:
Do I spy a Peco Twin Powermaster back box? :D

I got one too. They always seem to hang down more than any other backbox.

I've stuck a Powerflex exhaust hanger on which helped.
A Powermaster Twin it is! It does look like it droops like a pair of saggy t**s but now that you've mentioned the exhaust hanger i'll look into it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
johnsastra8v said:
alright m8. nice astra u got there. as i asked above.....do u know what name is given to this colour? as i have the same and havnt a clue.
Cosmos blue.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Seggy said:
A Powermaster Twin it is! It does look like it droops like a pair of saggy t**s but now that you've mentioned the exhaust hanger i'll look into it.
Yeah you can order it from Demon Tweeks.

Its not the hanger itself, its the rubber bit that holds it to the car. But the Powerflex ones arent made of rubber its a polyeuruthene(sp?) thing, so it holds it higher and doesnt move about so much. Only about £8. Might help it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.