Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi spent most of sunday polishng it and cleaning it inside and out, only had it a few weeks has i bought it of novadose17 (dan) since ive had it ive ftted 60mm front a rear lowering springs and a few other bits and bobs.but ive got plenty of plans for it yet so feel free to comment on what i shud do and shud not do.

cheers,mike :)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep thought it wud be differnt and i like that rear bumper better than the gte rear one but its not a sxi or gte its just a 1.4 merit ive also got sum gte sideskirts in the boot to fit.

mike.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not sure, i like it with out i had a gte one for it but its was not a proper gte one it was some cheap lookalike one so i got rid of it any other spoilers i can put on ?????

cheers,mike.???

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
nice, just get some gte rear clusters, spoiler and sort the interior and it will be even better. you could smooth the line on the rear bumper aswell, make it match the smoothness of the rest of the car.:)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeh will be doin phil i want to get sum gte rear lights i might buy sum on the second hand stall at pv if i see any, and i want to get gte front and rear door cards and seats and lecci window's.oh yeh and dont surpose one weekend when ur free u cud wire up my front fogs on my bumper if i pay u or somthing cud ya ???

cheers,mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.