Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: code 42A52

Hi all. Have tried the pedal test as garage got 'unknown code'. Our pedal test was 10, 10, 3, 4. Anyone shed any light on it?? Any help greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
evening all. i have p0300 and p0306 on my vec c v6 which to me is coilpack on front bank. what i dont know is code p0313. that is not on the list, any1 on hear know what that is please? cheers jp

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, it works on my combo van 04, and about 6-7 codes came up haha! I’ve been doing loads to van. Sensors - alternator and all steering.
but need help, it broke down and said it was crank shaft sensor and map sensor so changed them and van started to drive again but when starts up and if I Rev straight away it knocks like mad but after few seconds I Rev and it’s not there but when gets to 2000rpm it starts again but then goes away after putting foot down n go faster. It showed that many codes I checked edu for dry cracked joints and looks like new!
I still use it every day but stuck with it and I love the wee van and spent loads on it I don’t wanna give up.
please help someone haha, cheers

41 - 44 of 44 Posts