1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i have phase 3 EDS with VMAX turbo k26.5/k24

I do'nt have overboost on my car :(
i have 1.1 BAR on constant, when i fit 1.5 BAR my car has ratted (ignition ****)
i don't have non return valve from the cam cover to the trottle body, can it be that ?

Can be the hot start valve ?
I have 270 bhp with 0.7 bar and less with 1.5 bar

please help me :'(

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
when u start messing about with eds phase 3 etc u will have loads of problems...

their best chips are p1 and p2...p3 is messy and so is 3.5 to get the boost working right....

ratted ignition? u mean misfire? or retard ignition? thats detonating, u runnign and intercooler? what injectors u using? what is the fuel pressure?

are u having misfire? what plugs u running? changed your dizzy cap? rotor arm? leads? what is the condition of your coil?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
observer said:
when u start messing about with eds phase 3 etc u will have loads of problems...

their best chips are p1 and p2...p3 is messy and so is 3.5 to get the boost working right....

ratted ignition? u mean misfire? or retard ignition? thats detonating, u runnign and intercooler? what injectors u using? what is the fuel pressure?

are u having misfire? what plugs u running? changed your dizzy cap? rotor arm? leads? what is the condition of your coil?
misfire yes
my car was runned normaly with k16 but crap with the K26
i have 4.5 bar fpr, and standard injectors !

the plug is F6dtc and i have the big EDS intercooler

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
yoyo said:
hi
i don't have non return valve from the cam cover to the trottle body, can it be that ?
(
Are you saying you have blocked the line off or just disconnected it and blanked it off? If you have the line in place with no non return valve won't you be pressurising the casing, that can't be good. I'm surprised you aren't forcing oil out of the breather and seeing black smoke out of the exhaust too if that's what you have done.

·
Banned
12,030 Posts
Ians right, if the non return valve isnt there you will pressurise the crank case causing lots of unwanted problems. Just block it off for the time being and see if that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.