Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I would like to sell my metallic blue '82 X-reg Opel Monza 3.0 Sport.
It is a four speed manual with 107000 miles on the clock, with full service history. Its taxed till August and MOT'd till September. It is in good condition inside and out, and I use it as a daily driver.

The interior is spotless, with no electric gadgets to go wrong. There is some slight bubbling on the offside wing and around the door bases, and on the o/s suspension tower. It is not an MOT failure but will need to be be welded in a few years. The drivers-side has already been sorted. It has just had new brakes and leads fitted, a new back box, spare tire on steelie, wipers etc.
it will need a new alternator fairly soon as the battery is not being charged very well. i just charge it up over night like my phone and carry a spare. The midbox on the driverside is starting to rattle, and will cost about £100 from Kwikfit. It has four decent tyres on original five notch alloys, and a brand new spare on a clean steel.

As it is the S model the Monza has uprated suspension and brakes, and is hilariously quick for such a big car: it still happily pulls 125 on the motorway; not bad for Metro money.

Apart from the alternator, body rust and midbox it doesnt need any work, and is already perfectly driveable.

So there you go, if anyone is interested in a ferociously quick classic german muscle car that demolishes most rude boys without trying drop me a line on 07883038016 or email at [email protected].

·
Registered
23,729 Posts
Could you post up a location as per the forum rules please :) :beer:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yup I live in Coventry. In the photos the car is parked in front of Coventry Cathedral. If anyone'd like to come and have a look with a view to buying her drop me an email or a private message; theres easy access to the M1 and M6.
Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts