Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plz can someone let me know what gearbox i canuse on a 2L 8v seh motor as i want to fit it int aopel Gamma utility bod and also if i need to change drive shafts cause of length. I am going to end up using it for drag racing .Will send pictures as i progress with my exciting new project.Thanks to all who assists me along

·
Registered
203 Posts
I literally had to google up to see what an opel gamma i not realising its a vauxhall corsa. Maybe search some of the corsa threads and find your answer hopefully. chances are driveshaft lengths would be same i would imagine....My F23 box came from a 2.0 GSI Turbo and fits my V6 and more and i like it and is great, but for drag racing i do not know what kind of box would last. Like i say,try looking at the vauxhall corsa threads

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bud sorry for prolonged reply,computer was down.Sending a picture.Infact if you type in 1.4 opel corsa utility LDV you will understand type of vehicle im refering to. Thanks bud

·
Registered
203 Posts
no worries at all. yup i typed it in,they are really unusual....the estate/wagon versions are even more so to me. Did you have any luck in the forums in search for gearboxes? If you can get the engine code then it would help you alot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts