Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

One off One Day only Sunday Event.

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  womble sri 
#1 ·
Central!!!

I have the opportunity to hold a private event on a Sunday 1st of July from 12:30 to 16:30. Depends on who's available, weather permitting. (Central only/Mig staff welcome.
This is a one off chance. With a small possibility to make it a monthly event.
It will be held in Stevenage, Herts. Its a safe area and close to local shops.

Its on private land with a fresh black top, toilet, water, electric, first aid point. I will have gazebos set up for a BBQ, bring your own food and drink. This is a great opportunity to spend your sunday afternoon in the sun, with fellow tuners and builders. If there will be a good turn out, ill arrange a photographer.

Ok the serious part. If you would like to come please PM me your name and what vehicle, and how many people, I will then give you the location/address so you will be checked on entry.
This is a controlled area, so NO revving, racing or extreme music when arriving or leaving. No pets or selling/buying of items. This is a private event, for Central and Mig staff only, If its a good event and runs smoothly, Im sure it will happen again.

Thanks all, if I have forgotten something or you need any info please ask here so other MIG'rs can see.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.