Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put oil pump from Z20LET in C20XE. What should I do and what do I need to instal the pump? Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought oil pump Z20LET, but the problem is with the modified pick pipe. Do you know someone sell such pipe?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I bought oil pump Z20LET, but the problem is with the modified pick pipe. Do you know someone sell such pipe?
Yes, me.
You will also need, front crank oil seal, two M8 bolts, 'O'ring for pickup and oil pump to block gasket.
If early belt set up a small spacer will be needed as the earlier rear belt back plate mounting tag is slightly different.

Steve

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, me.
You will also need, front crank oil seal, two M8 bolts, 'O'ring for pickup and oil pump to block gasket.
If early belt set up a small spacer will be needed as the earlier rear belt back plate mounting tag is slightly different.

Steve
So my car has the early belt set up, but I can't understand very well, is it possible to post some pics.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
So my car has the early belt set up, but I can't understand very well, is it possible to post some pics.
I do not have any pictures, you will see, all you need is a piece of metal 10.0mm diameter with a 6.0mm hole in it, 10.0mm long.
My oil pick up fits without any modification.

Steve

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I've fitted a Z20LET pump to my C20XE with an early belt setup and as well as the 10mm spacer for the back plate you will need to cut down the upper pulley mount on the pump. some pics below and more in my build diary over here, you will need to register on www.Astra-mk2.com to view the diary. I found it difficult getting info on fitting this pump so you will find all you need in my diary. In the mean time bit more info; Z20LET pump has M8 sump fixing bolts but the C20XE pump has M6 so go and buy 2x 50mm long M6 bolts, 2x M6 washers and some nyloc M6 nuts. Use the C20XE front crank seal on the Z20LET pump when fitting it to a C20XE or C20LET.

Top pulley mount modding I did

Early belt setup 10mm back plate spacer, I had an alloy 10mm spacer for another job but it did the trick so used it.

M6 bolts with washers and nyloc for the sump to pump

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, me.

Steve
Do you still sell these? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts