Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the oil pressure switch screws in on the c20let can anyone tell me the size of the hole and the thread type.
I want to put a t-piece in there to allow me to run a gauge off it.

cheers

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
matt, why not buy a vauxhall oil pressure switch and sender unit, available from autovaux for approx 35-40 quid?

tom

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't know you could actually. I suppose thats the setup they used on the the calibra?
Will that sender unit work correctly with a non vaux gauge.In my case revotec gauge?

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
And the normal T peice you get from Demon Tweaks and others (M14x1.5 and 1/8 NPT) is too long with the standard pressure switch in it and fouls on the TXB mounting bracket.
Does anyone know any others that do M14x1.5 1/8 NPT (or BSP) T pieces that are shorter? Had to block off the standard switch connection and only run the gauge on mine.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I think I used a random collection of copper washers and brute force to make mine point up. Though found out at the weekend it is a bit in the way of the turbo oil feed connection.

·
Registered
30,330 Posts
theres a third hole just to the left, its got an allen blanking plug in it. i actually use all 3 on my XE. pressure sender in the oil pump, pressure sender in the hole where LET turbo feed is, temp sender in the 3rd hole.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.