Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
filled up the oil a bit 2day as i couldnt get a readin from the dip stick, (its in a realy awkward place, an tricky to get in an out properly as the fan gets in the way :mad: an the car has stopped its constant tapping wich is nice :D AT LAST! but the oil pressure level (top right hand side of the DIGI DASH yea??) is always at the top, could i have over filled it?? if so wot to do???
thanx

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TUBZ said:
filled up the oil a bit 2day as i couldnt get a readin from the dip stick, (its in a realy awkward place, an tricky to get in an out properly as the fan gets in the way :mad: an the car has stopped its constant tapping wich is nice :D AT LAST! but the oil pressure level (top right hand side of the DIGI DASH yea??) is always at the top, could i have over filled it?? if so wot to do???
thanx
top left hand side of the dash i mean! :eek:

·
Mig Club Member
9,312 Posts
Thats fine, it will show higher on the motorway as the rev's will generally be higher making the pressure higher.

Mine normally takes around 5-10 minutes to show a lower pressure at tickover, as Tony said, when the oil's warm.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok well i hope thats all it is, well pleased about the tappin noise though, f**kin hated that sound, then again it mite come back, have to wait an see....
:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.