Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
Don't worry your pack will get to you, I do have your private message but during the last few eeks of July I had a mountain of stuff to get through before I went on holiday.

You sent me a PM so why not PM me again instead of creating these tickets once a month, you knew it was in hand and I had your details.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No offense tom, but Paul Harvey said the same thing, I never recieved anything, so PM'd him again with the details...No reply...more PM's...no reply.

It was only after months of helpdesk tickets I managed to get replies.

Thanks for replying though, can you give me a rough idea of when you'll get a chance to send it out?

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
Well I would like to think next week, have trax to catch up on first then I can concentrate on other things like membership packs.

Its not a month since you sent me the PM yet I would like to try and get it to you before then.

Tom

·
Administrator
29,659 Posts
Not worried about a MIG record as I do not the whole history of why or why not you have not received your membership pack.

It will get sent.

I will send it as a normal member would get it, though as you are not a member at the moment the events form will not be included and our membership card will have the original expiry date on it as you would have received it.

Tom

·
Registered
544 Posts
I hope I live long enough to find out if this pack ever turns up..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts