Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, need a little help, i had an altercation with a curb the other night in my nova, and is now sat in drive on stands. :mad: ive measured the struts etc all seems fine structurally. ive ordered a new rack, track rod ends, balljoints, just to be sure. luckily i needed to do susp and b/joints anyway due 2 knackered eibach springs. it has koni adjustables on it which are not leaking and seem fine, but on the eibachs it was bottoming out hence the bent b/joints. hers my problem im havin trouble finding replacement springs, im presuming these eibachs were not 4 the 2l nova as they are compressed and knackered. what springs would fit with the konis? was gonna get a pi spring kit but they put me in touch with a company thats does them prop 4 2l, but has to go on standard height shockers?? this is being checked by local motorist shop as we speak but does anyone no a good mix with koni shocks/struts?
I also put a dent in the 4 branch manifold (downpipe) and almost shat myself when i found out the price for this small section of pipe! im sure that even tho is only a dent it will make a considerable difference to airflow/power, anyone know where you can get one from cheap? or at least reasonable?

Please any help aprecciated. Must get back on road this is second time in 2 weeks its bin hospitalised!? :(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts