Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per the pic below, I want to rose joint my Nova's lower arms.

Question is, where can source suitable rose joints? Have found them readily available, but am after something that can withstand the daily pounding. What 'tolorances' do I need to look for?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

·
MIGClub Member
15,237 Posts
Aurora rod ends used to advertise in Car & Car conversions. try searching for them.

Ive got the TAS rosejointed TCA's on my Nova. Wicked mod tbh.

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
looks a nice setup that, exaclty what i'll be after in a while.

rodgerq

·
Registered
19,223 Posts
bear in mind you'll want to make up some nice spacers with decent shoulders on them to take up the space left by the original width of the lower arm, oh and try racecar.co.uk forums for rose joints:beer:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Yeah, that's the TAS kit above. That's a pic of the underside of my Nova.

What are the tie-rods in that pic

That's a close up pic of what the tierod/trackrod end looks like. Just an extension bar and a rosejoint to replace the original version.

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
If you want fully adjustable rose jointed tca's contact Brom at zoo motorsport,he can make them to any spec.

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
much we talkin Rs1? i'll be lookin for a full adjustable kit but on standard track at some point in the near future

rodgerq

·
Registered
9,160 Posts
I dont think he's actually done nova/corsa ones but for a set of front wishbones for a cossie is £350. Obviously tca's would be less. Best off swinging by passionford and pm'ing him. I only read that he done them yesterday in timruds ****ed ball joint thread. I'd bee interested aswell,maybe a group could be an idea??

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
group buy could be a plan, aye

rodgerq

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
nice one matey, keep us updated :beer:

rodgerq

·
Registered
19,223 Posts
i've seen some of zoo motorsports stuff, is very nice, i'd be interested in a set of castor adjustable tie bars:beer:

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
yip, tiebars for me to :D

rodgerq

1 - 20 of 50 Posts