1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Look pretty sweet, although they state that they are new lights with the angel eyes fitted, so wonder if they would simply supply the angel eyes on their own for DIY fitting???

Some Mk3 Astras would be pretty spot on!

redgte16v - still looking to seel ya K&N???

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
make them ya self i did mine ut never used them. you use the see through twiddly stick of blinds in ya house heat it in oven bend it around a circular thing. then cut slotsacross it wiv dremmels and put an led shining through each end tape it up prise galss off headlight position angel eye and tiger seal glass back on to headlight. hey presto a set of angel eyes and a set of blinds that you can no longer open

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
also i think htey look crap. i was gonna make a angel eye to follow the shape of the mk2 nova head light but thought it would look tack. as a round ring in a sqaure lights looks a litte gay

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I'd personally rather have a set of those on a 5 series out the box. They are nice lights. See them on Golfs and stuff too. Will soon become over-used.

·
Registered
35 Posts
be careful of these lamps apparantly there just standard units unsealed and a cheap angle eye kit fitted inside.in time the heat off the headlight bulbs will melt the angel eye part

G

·
I think the look cheap.

Would need clear lenses for them to look right.

You can get the angel eye rings etc of the internet for about £20 and just glue them into your own lights

·
Registered
361 Posts
look alright....nova ones would look better with clear lenses like others have said. Could you get clear lenses for the nova or would that mess the lighting aim up altogether?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
As already said above,corsa ones look ok,but the nova ones look total kak.

Id also be interested in some mk2 nova headlights with non patterned glass,supose the pattern would have to be on the reflector,they would look pretty neat IMO,anybody know if you can get them?
Dave

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.