Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
well its just that is such old news, this is a vaux site so its pretty certain we would know abotu boost beast pulling a 2.83 at trax, which was an event a lot of people from this site attended

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
"Snow to an eskimo?"

Well it will be interesting to see how this 'Boost Beast' fairs at the jap event at Santa Pod. I'm sure that with Regal being a reputable tuner it wont have any problems and do anything embarrassing like run a 25sec 1/4. Plus I'm confident there wont be extensive post here all about it if that was to happen.

·
Banned
7,776 Posts
Pfffffffffffff i was all excited there for a minute.

I thought someone might have pulled it off with the use of just 1 engine. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
MWF said:
"Snow to an eskimo?"

Well it will be interesting to see how this 'Boost Beast' fairs at the jap event at Santa Pod. I'm sure that with Regal being a reputable tuner it wont have any problems and do anything embarrassing like run a 25sec 1/4. Plus I'm confident there wont be extensive post here all about it if that was to happen.

lmao lmao :beer:

Mike

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
MWF said:
"Snow to an eskimo?"

:beer: lmao

A

·
0 Posts
MWF said:
"Snow to an eskimo?"

dont be mean lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts