Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and Gentleman, get your engines ready as the 2013 Mig Rolling road day is booked!​

**Sunday 14th APRIL**​

The Location -

EFI-Parts
Unit 16
Dewar Court
Astmoor industrial estate
Runcorn
Cheshire
WA7 1PT

Ive been to EFI in the past and have been deeply impressed with there focus on customer satisfaction and service so lets give them our custom.

Chris at EFI already looks after our own big ron's 600bhp corsa b, amoungst a few more so we are in capable hands!

Details -

Minimum of 10 cars - Maximum 22

It's a 2WD only roller, but since it's a big roller set anyone with very low cars should bare in mind that we need about 3.5" ground clearance to get the front end in the dyno. There isn't really any power limitation, it can cope with just about anything we can throw at it.

Cost -

Cost per car is £30 - thats 3x runs with AFR and boost recorded (if applicable).

Deposits -

A deposit of £10 is to be made via either of the methods below. If paypal when the payment is made you MUST include the following in a note -

showing car, reg number and name

On the day the remaining £20 can either pay with cash or paypal (either though office here or their phone, etc) - They don't take credit card sorry. If there is space and everyone who has paid has run, then we maybe able to run additional cars that pay on the day if required. first come first serve basis only! :thumb:

Payments can be made from now. All deposits must be in by March 31st for the event to take place and we need a minimum of 10 for it to take place. Once you have paid please pm me your details and post your name on here so I can keep a list of cars :thumb:

This should be a fantastic event and Im really looking forward to it.

Kev

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now it is revealed ;)

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As im getting Pm's about it please read the thread above plus -

Cost -

Cost per car is £30 - thats 3x runs with AFR and boost recorded (if applicable).

Deposits -

A deposit of £10 is to be made via either of the methods below. If paypal when the payment is made you MUST include the following in a note -

showing car, reg number and name

•paypal : [email protected]
•Telephone: 01928 565556
Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on folks its now THIS YEAR!

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Date added and pm sent to the region ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I will be there and bringing the Tigra and Turbochris (CS Autos) will be bringing 1 of his cars which 1 thow who no's i will get him to book

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one Ste

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any payments made?

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on folks!

Paid -

Kev
neilb1798
Ian - 24v Manta

·
Premium Member
9,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anyone else?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm interested but not sure if the car will be ready in time so I'll be a last minute entry if I come.

Riddy

1 - 20 of 52 Posts