Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nokia 8910 for sale in excellent condition does have a few scratches but it is a good phone.

If you don't know about the phone click on the link below:

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,143,00.html

The phone is boxed with manuals, cd and charger the slide is in perfect working order and there are no problems with the phone. It comes in the limited black colour it is dual band and you can use bluetooth with it aswell.

I want to do this like an auction so the starting bid is at £100 come on guys get a great phone.

These phones go for a lot on ebay so get yourself a bargain and it comes with a brand new o2 sim card aswell.

Buyer will have to pay for the delivery costs unless you are will to collect the phone.

Thanx zed.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
> It comes in the limited black colour it is dual band and you can use bluetooth with it aswell.

:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have been offered £100 by 2 poeple from nikki and someone who sent me a private message come on who will get this nice phone???????

(lonestar)
This phone is worth more than a nokia 7250i mate would you offer any money on top??????

And yep thats right it is the limited black colour.

thanx zed

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright (wiltonson) is the the 7250 i and the 8850 boxed????

whats do both phones come with exactly????????

let me know and i will get back to you.

thanx zed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.