Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just to let everyone in the Hull area know that a mate of mine has just opened up a new shop selling car audio. His shop is called car zone and is located on Hessle road near Asda. It's his first day today and he has some pretty fantastic offers on, but only for today. Theres also a competition to win a free amp and wiring kits. I think he's open till 6 tonite so get down and have a look if your close by.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi mate,
I wish I had seen this thread earlier,I would have paid him a visit as I only live in Elloughton.
May see you around.
cheers,
ian.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're in luck Ian, he didn't shift as much stuff as he was hoping to, so he still has a lot of the specials going. He's open today till 4 and all next week till 6 except Tuesday when he's closed. I don't think he'll be offering anyfurther discounts for Vauxhall owners, but then again, some of the stuff he's got is ridiculously cheap anyway. It's good quality stuff aswell, like high end Rockford components for around £150.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTTT

Still running some mad introductory offers!! The competition for the free amp and wiring kits is also still on (no purchase necessary). Closed tommorow but open 9-6 on Wednesday. If your after anything in the way of mobile entertainment, chances are he can get it at a good price.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's on the right hand side of Hessle road as you're coming out of the town centre. Its about 50-100 metres past the new asda store, number 524 if I remember rightly.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi Guy's,
Popped into the new shop on Saturday,had a good look around,not much stock on show,but the gear that was, was real quality.Top names,good offers and prices.
I had a good chat with the owner,who made time for me.
He gave me a lot of advice and some helpful tips.
Unfortunately I had to cut the visit short as my other half was sat in the car in asda's car park.
It is early days yet,when the ideas he has and the stock is built up,it is going to be one of,if not the top ICE shop in Hull.
Good Luck to all those involved,I will be back soon to buy a couple of items I saw on Saturday.
cheers,
ian.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thought I should reply to this, seen as I am the owner in question.

I didn't realise this post was even on here, until I spoke to Ian the other day.

The stock levels will remain fairly low at all times (not quite as low as the current stock though) to be fair as I am trying to only supply the products that are best value for their respective price brackets, and I can order anything in at short notice.

I will be willing to do deals for people who visit the shop, but I am trying to avoid mail order sales as I am a believer in giving people advice on the system they plan to build. And it will avoid a lot of disapointment from customers who buy things online not actually knowing what they are doing. If you live too far away to visit, but are still interested in buying from me, then we might be able to come up with a system suitable for you via email converstaion.

Thanks for the words of support

Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts