Vauxhall Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got mesell a new mobile last nite the sharp gx10 (the one in the Beckham advert) haggled the bloke from £150 in the shop to £40 not bad guy didnt believe u could buy em online for that so i sent em the web addy and hey presto...apparently though this isnt standard practice but hey any other miggers fancy this top spec fone just call into your local fones 4 u shop and tell em about fonetastic.com and then laff all the way to the bank...lmao

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
lmao nice 1 mate:beer:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aye not bad the digi cam on it is quite good and vodafone live is great u just download direct to the fone and the games well dem i well good innit top fone well recommended :eek:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Nice 1. I wanted one but couldn't justify spending anything on a phone!

I got a Nokia 7650 for free a couple of weeks ago.

The screen on the GX10 is better than the 7650's, but the Nokia's camera is better IMO. I know someone with a GX10 and I've seen some of his pics, wasn't that impressed.

Other advantage of the 7650 for me is that it links to the PC via infrared nice and easily, allowing you to download games (from user groups on the web for nothing) and sync the contacts etc.

Both good phones though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
pog said:
My other half managed to wangle one out of O2 last week as a free upgrade.
What the Sharp GX10?, thought Vodafone had exclusive rights to this phone, O2 have the GX-1 but not the GX10.

Sharp GX-1

Sharp GX-10, only available on Vodafone Live! or as a grey import.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i work for vodafone and the gx10 is only on voda at the moment. we wont even unlock them!
Th vf live! isnt the best and the mms messages are always playing up!! nice phone though, good games and sounds, but your right about the 7650's camera being better! still a brick though!!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Yes, I agree the 7650 is a bit of a brick, especially after having an 8310 for a year!

Worth it though, well impressed with it. And it still fits in my pocket no problem.

·
Registered
145 Posts
it is a really good phone!! there is a lad in work who has downloaded loads of software and u want to see what his phone can do!!!
it now takes video footage of 15 seconds!!! adds special effects to his photos!
but most impressive of all he has turned into a radar detector so his phone goes off when he is in range of any nasty gatsos!!! i kid u not!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
43,164 Posts
jeeez :eek:

so what i do for me ericsson t68i vodaphone nowadays? :(

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Shabz said:
it is a really good phone!! there is a lad in work who has downloaded loads of software and u want to see what his phone can do!!!
it now takes video footage of 15 seconds!!! adds special effects to his photos!
but most impressive of all he has turned into a radar detector so his phone goes off when he is in range of any nasty gatsos!!! i kid u not!!!!:D :D :D
I've got a hacked T-mobile video thingy on mine at the moment. It's in german though, but I've worked it out!

Where did he get the radar detector stuff from? Does it really work?

·
Registered
145 Posts
he swears it works, and one of the lads backs him up!. he so into his dodgy little software sites id believe anything he says!!! ill try and find the site for you and post it here soon as mate if u like:D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Radar detector works via the closed user group setting at 00000 this used to enable the phones to pick up signals from older scanners and radar grabbers, since the introduction of newer devices this system no longer works well enough for it to be any use.;)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Ah, right.

Worth a look though. Would appreciate it if you could find out the site, Shabz.

:beer:

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
SteveW said:
I've got a hacked T-mobile video thingy on mine at the moment. It's in german though, but I've worked it out
Not really hacked.... You can d/l it from the T-Mobile Germany website where its an actual product available to them.... They actually do vieo messaging where you can send the short clips (10secs max)

You can get an English version you know.... Got one kicking about work somewhere but its not an official product...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts