Vauxhall Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up my nice new L reg blue astra gsi 2.0 16v on 17" tsw's

nicecly stamped service book with vauxhall stamps - car even came from omagh in 96.

slight blemishes to paintwork but generally ok - tis a 10 yr old car after all.

everything works and huge wad of reciepts - recent work includes new brakes all round, new Traction control and abs and llambda sensor - all done at vauxhall for a pretty penny too might i add! also had a sump leak fixed.

been looking for one for ages and the xe engines good fun! its a redtop with DIS pack too which is nice.

only problem is the trip computer says check brake pads - but all brakes just been replaced at vaux :confused: any ideas?

pics soon

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
arse! was hoping i could sort it on the cheap after my exams.

and on this does anyone have a pic of an astra with air con?? apparently mine has but im not convinced the rather large reciculating air style button under the 3 main heater controls is one....

piccies 2morrow after i valet it and fit the stereo as previous owner bodged the wiring :(

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorted....... strange how it didnt let me link to msn group

sorry for size of pics too...... they were smaller on msn site but have grown on uploader lol.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah and stayed there for first two years before coming to scotland

got nice vauxhall badges from the local garage and the first owners name and address of the time.

im happy with it :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.